Heavy duty ramp without platform with handle
Images are just examples.
We would be happy to make you an individual offer.
For this we need the following information:
- Ramp height
- Ramp width
- Ramp length
- Expected load per ramp set
The payload can be up to 100 tons * per ramp set.
- Our ramps are customized according to requirements and specifications (load weight, approach heightand route) for our customers and always consist of high quality PEHV plastic.
- The ramps are manufactured using a screw-welding technique.
- Depending on the construction and construction type, the weight and the construction method vary.
- The ramps can be moved manually using handle loops (depending on the weight, up to 4 pieces per ramp) and can be provided with an anti-slip milling on the driving surface if required.
- When driving on unprotected tracked vehicles, the ramp should always be guaranteed by protecting wooden planks or the like.
If you are unsure about the ramp length and the approach winchApproach angle in relation to the ground clearance of your vehicle, we can calculate these parameters.
For this we need:
- the center distance
- any overhangs
- as well as the ground clearance of the vehicle
* These are guidelines. The actual load depends on the soil class / nature of the soil as well as the contact surfaces and the number of pressure points. The size / base area of the ramps must always be adapted to the conditions found; if necessary, a floor report and a load statics must be created. The ramps are to be secured against slipping.
We point outthat the use of the products must be adapted to the local conditions and the materials used. No guarantee can be given for this.