Heavy duty ramp, ramp, 2/4 pieces, grip loops, total length 2000 mm
Images are just examples.
We would be happy to make you an individual offer.
For this we need the following information:
- Ramp height
- Ramp width
- Ramp length
- Expected load per ramp set
The set consists of:
- 2x ramps with platform wedge length 500mm + platform length 500mm width: 400mm
- 2x extension 1000x400x150mm
- without connecting straps
General structure of our ramps:
- Our ramps are made individually for our customers according to requirements and specifications (load weight, approach height and type of access) and always consist of high-quality PEHV plastic.
- The ramps are manufactured using a screw-welding technique.
- Depending on the construction and construction type, the weight and the construction method vary.
- The ramps can be moved manually using handle loops (depending on the weight, up to 4 pieces per ramp) and, if required, can be milled to prevent slippingreceived on the driving surface.
- When driving on unprotected tracked vehicles, the ramp should always be guaranteed by protecting wooden planks or the like.
If you are unsure about the ramp length and the approach angle in relation to the ground clearance of your vehicle, we can calculate these parameters.
For this we need:
- the center distance
- any overhangs
- as well as the ground clearance of the vehicle
* These are guidelines. The actual load depends on the soil class / condition and the loadContact areas and the number of pressure points. The size / base area of the ramps must always be adapted to the conditions found; if necessary, a floor report and a load statics must be created. The ramps are to be secured against slipping.
We would like to point out that the use of the products must be adapted to the local conditions and the materials used. No guarantee can be given for this.