An edge protector is intended to protect the outer edges when lifting or erecting refrigerated bodies or trailers. the forces that occur are thus distributed over a larger area and the risk of the sling damaging the body is minimized.
Advantages of edge protectors made of PEHV plastic:
- lower weight compared to metal/steel
- no sharp edges that can occur with metal/steel
- large contact surface on both sides for optimum transmission of the forces
- guiding device for sling with protection against slipping
- up to 22 tons lifting force